Except for first item case status does not change to InProgress
In Pega Mobile Offline application, the Case status does not change to InProgress for all cases. The Case status only changes for the first case.
Steps to Reproduce
- In an assignment, set the pre data transform Update status from New to InProgress.
- Create a few cases for the Mobile user worklist.
- Open the first assignment.
- Perform Inspection of the case which has the pre data transform.
- Open the first case in the worklist.
- Enter any value.
- Click the Save button.
- Return to the worklist. The status is updated to InProgress
- Open any other case in the worklist. The status does not change to InProgress.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This feature is implemented in Pega Platform 8.2.5.
0% found this useful