Exception in log - corrupt list: property not in parent's list
The user is getting an 'Unauthenticated or not available' error on the screen when trying to click on a link which is built over a data page that has refresh on each interaction checked.
Error on the screen:
Unauthenticated or not available
Error in the logs:
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: corrupt list: property not in parent's list!
Steps to Reproduce
- Design a section to have a repeating grid based on a property.
- Configure the property to refer to a data page that has 'Refresh on each interaction' checked.
- Configure an action to run an activity on click of any result in the repeating grid.
- Progress the flow until the section is loaded.
- Click on any link in the repeat grid results.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful