Existing Simple Question rule with Rich text is not working
SummaryExisting Simple Question rule(before PegaSurvey7.2.2) with Question layout type as 'Rich text' is not working after upgrade.
When user tries to 'revalidate & save' the rule, user could see the error 'Display text cannot be left blank'.on UI and clear selection is not working and options are appearing with alignment issues.
Error MessagesDisplay text cannot be left blank.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Simple Question rule with Question layout as 'Rich text' and provide some value in the field below in PegaSurvey 7.1 version or earlier release.
- Link it appropriate Question Page, etc. So that we can see it on UI.
- Check, UI is proper and 'clear selection' link works.
- Upgrade it to Pega Survey 7.2.2 version.
- Check UI is not proper. and 'clear selection' link doesn't work.
- Try to 'revalidate & save' the rule, we could see the error 'Display text cannot be left blank'.
The user is not able to validate and save the questions when upgrading from Pega Survey 7.1 version to 7.2.2 version.
QuestionText is missing at the time of upgrade because the property pointing to QuestionText of Rule-PegaQ-Question got changed. So making changes in OpenDefaults of Rule-PegaQ-Question activity for backward compatibility would resolve the issue.
Published January 27, 2017 - Updated February 6, 2017