Expand pane issue with progressive load grid
Expand pane issue with progressive load grid in a modal dialog.
If the grid has large number of records and when user expands any row of the grid then Save and Cancel buttons are overlapped with the fields at the bottom of expand pane.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an expandable repeating grid which has progressive pagination.
2. Include a section in the expandable flow action or section.
3. In the expandable flow action or section, configure different layouts with visible when conditions
4. Set the the pagination limit to 15 rows, however, make sure that there are less than 15 rows in the grid during runtime.
5. At runtime, expand on the first row and make all the layouts visible.
6. The save and cancel buttons on the expanded section are overlapping with the fields at the bottom of section.
User is using Fixed Modal dialog format and issue is with the fixed modal dialog template where user is giving fixed height and width for the modal dialog in the Skin.
Perform the following local-change:
Increase the height of the Modal dialogue in the Skin.