Expanding "Cancellation Reason" triggers submit in IE
SummaryExpanding the "Cancellation Reason" field unexpectedly submits the flow action when using Internet Explorer (IE). This behavior does not occur in Chrome browser.
Error MessagesUnexpected validation errors displayed
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Case Manager portal and Select “Dispute single transaction”.
- Search for an account number.
- Select a transaction from the list of transactions and click on "Dispute".
- On the case details screen, click on the "Submit" button.
- On the "Process Potential Duplicates" screen, enter a comment and click the "Submit" button.
- On the "Quality Dispute" screen, answer all of the displayed questions as "Yes". The "Initiate Reason code Advisor" screen will be displayed.
- Use the "Other Actions" menu to select "Choose a Reason Code".
- On the "Choose a Reason Code" screen, select Reason Code 41 and Condition Code 1.
- On the "Answer Ancillary Questions" screen, click the triangle icon to expand the "Cancellation Reason" field.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules where a field was unexpectedly triggering a submit.
Published May 12, 2017 - Updated May 30, 2017