Export to excel does not working when the button is clicked
Click on export to excel button and notice that it is not working as expected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open any one of the out of the box reports.
- Run the report defination.
- In the other actions tab you find option called Edit in excel click on it.
SSL certificate provided which got expired.
ResolutionMicrosoft generally provides the licensce to use its products. The validaity can be checked by undergoing the following process.
- Go to Micosoft Excel and enable the developer options.
- Now open the macros and find the list of projects; you can open the first project.
- Now go to Tools and digital siginature. You now have pop up showing the digital siginature details where you can check the validity of the using of Microsoft products.
If it's expired, you can contact Microsoft for upgrading the licensce.
Published October 11, 2016 - Updated October 23, 2016