Export to Excel headers are not Localized
When changing the application locale to French and performing Export to Excel, the Excel headers are not localized. This occurs even when the property value is in French.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a grid with a report definition as the source.
- Provide an Export to Excel button.
- In the Excel template, provide the headers and the values.
- Change the locale of the application.
The pxGenerateExcelFile activity was used. This activity did not support localization of the header.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use the MSOGenerateExcelFile activity instead of the pxGenerateExcelFile activity.
- Use the Clipboard property in the Excel template for localization.
0% found this useful