Extra padding added on collapsing Navigation menu
On expanding the Navigation Menu, the columns at the end in the grid are truncated and the scrollbar does not display. However, on collapsing the menu, the complete grid content is visible in the main container area.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a section with a repeating grid layout with icons configured, on the header.
- Launch the Case Manager portal or any portal that has a screen layout with the left side Navigation menu.
- Configure a grid to display in the main container.
- Expand the Navigation menu.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The width of the table was set to Fixed. As a result, the grid lacked responsiveness on expand or collapse of the Navigation pane.
Perform the following local-change:
- In the Presentation tab of the Grid properties, set the Width of content to Fill 100%.
- In the UserWorkForm, add the below code to display the scrollbars.
overflow:auto !important ;
0% found this useful