False or disable displays in Text field instead of actual values
The UI is configured based on a section in which the fields are sourced dynamically. If a POST value and Disable Submit On Refresh are present, a 'false' is set on the UI instead of the actual values.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section with some Text Fields.
- Configure the below actions on the onChange event
- Post Value
- Run Data Transform
- Run Activity
- Refresh-this section
- Refresh-Other section
- Enable the 'Disable submit on refresh' on Refresh-This section.
- At runtime, enter a value in the Text field.
- Tab out from the Text field. The value entered in the Text field is replaced with 'false' value.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Reconfigure the Actions on the Cell.
- Remove the Post Value, Run Data Transform, and Run Activity actions.
- Add the Data Transform and Activity as part of the Refresh-This section action.
- Do not select the 'Disable submit on refresh' checkbox.
0% found this useful