Field enable and disable feature on click is not working
UI Field enable and disable is not working on click of a button. On click of a button data transform is called and value is getting set in a property, as as next action page is refreshed. Based on the value field should become editable or not. This feature was working fine perfectly in PRPC721.
Error MessagesNo error message.
Steps to Reproduce
(Use case specific to customer's environment )
1. Login to customer application launch case manager portal.
2. From menu, click on contracting plan.
3. Click on new contracting plan or open an existing contracting plan.
4. Fill up all the required fill and click on submit and approve till the Validation or manager approval screen comes up.
5. In Validation or Manager screen click on Edit contract Strategy. On click of this button harness should become editable.
There was a bug fix made in 7.2.2 where child sections (in the context of a read-only parent section) if refreshed then used to render as read-write. Due to this we see the change in behavior.
In section CHV-Data-Contract.ContractStrategy" section add read-only condition(pyWorkPage.Contract.IsContractEditable = false) on "ContractStrategyFields" section which is in first dynamic layout cell. Made changes in provided environment.
Note: Add "pyWorkPage" in pages and class tab.
Published July 28, 2017 - Updated August 4, 2017