Field Level auditing creates extra row
SummaryField level auditing creates an extra row in repeat grid when an item is submitted.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a multi level page list property.
- Add a scalar property to the page list property.
- Use a repeat grid to display that property.
- Run the action which will display this repeat grid.
- Add an element to the grid.
- Delete the element from the grid.
- Submit the action.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules :
In pzAddHistoryMemosForPage Rule-Utility-Function changed getProperty() to getIfPresent() and added a null check for the current value to fix the issue. Also added logic to execute if current value is null. This hot fix should be given along with HFix-28489.
ResolutionApply HFix-28629 along with Hfix-28489.
Published August 16, 2016 - Updated August 26, 2016