Field values are not being displayed in RD column filter
Field values are not picked up in a report definition (RD) column filter.
The field values are visible in the report itself if the RD runs standalone.
If the RD gets embedded in a repeat grid, when the column filter is clicked at runtime, the actual values are displayed not the ones defined via Rule-Field-Values.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an RD with pyStatusWork.
- Put this RD in a repeat grid in a section.
- Save pyStatusWork into the framework layer.
- Create several pyStatus field values to hold string translations.
- Create a Multi-step flow and add the pyStatus created in step three to different shapes.
- Run the flow to create several work items.
- Run the RD created in step one standalone and click filter of pyStatusWork field.
- Run the section and choose to filter on the pyStatusWork field.
- Observe that the field value results are not displayed for the pyStatusWork values in the filter field.
The localized values are not displayed in the filter popover for a static grid.
Either of following local changes will address the concern :
- Use the control GetLocalizedValue for the columns of static grid.
- Configure the RD in a dynamic grid, and check the 'Create Dynamic' check box.
100% found this useful