Field values not working correctly in offline data pages
The scenario is that field value strings are typed into a Data Transform, which is used to populate a data page. A radiobutton control is sourced by this data page. At runtime, the expectation is to see the field values correctly applied for each of the radio button options. This works as expected on a desktop broswer, but fails offline.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a field value - call it "TestFieldValue" and set the value to "This is a test"
2. Create a data page and use a Data Transform to populate it
3. In the Data Transform, append a value to pxresults, setting "pyValue" to "1" and "pyDescription" to "TestFieldValue"
4. Put the data transform in the DT Whitelist for offline mobile
5. Put the field value in the field value whitelist for offline mobile
6. Bring the screen up on desktop - you see "This is a test"
7. Run the same section with radio buttons on off mobile - you see "TestFieldValue"
When the radio group is sourced from a data page which is populated through a data transform, the field values are not set as expected. Logic to fetch the localized value is missing.