Filter conditions are not picked up
Filter conditions are not picked up for the pyInstancelist report definition.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the pyInstancelist report definition for a class in the Application Explorer
- Add the filter condition to the report definition with a condition as 'equal to' some value
- Click the class to open the list of instances, in the Application Explorer. Filter condition is not applied and all the records are applied
This behavior is as per the Pega product design. The filters are removed from the pyInstanceList report definition.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use the out-of-the-box '@baseclass ! pyPopulateInstanceListFilters' extension activity to customize the filters of a specific class
- Perform a Save as for the activity on the application ruleset to the required applies to class ( Example, Data-Admin-OperatorID)
- Include the filtering logic in a Java step
0% found this useful