Filter on content categories filters on label instead of Tax ID
User has added categories as below:
MainCategory > SubCat1 > A
MainCategory > SubCat2 > A
The user creates two content articles of each of the above categories and navigates to the Knowledge > Content page. While filtering the Category as, MainCategory > SubCat1 > A, both the articles display. This occurs, though the second content article is under 'MainCategory > SubCat2 > A' Category.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Pega Knowledge portal.
- Create Article 1 in the 'MainCategory > SubCat1 > A' category.
- Create Article 2 in the 'MainCategory > SubCat2 > A' category.
- Navigate to the Pega Knowledge portal > Content page.
- Apply a filter for the Category as 'MainCategory > SubCat1 > A. Both the articles (Article 1 and Article 2) display.
Tax labels were passed as the filter criteria instead of the Tax ID.