Filter does not display for boolean type column property
Filter does not display for boolean type column property in the grid. As a result, unable to filter the column.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a main report definition to display the users work list
- Create another report definition in which the property exists which needs to be added as a column in the main report definition which displays users work list
- Map the property in the declare index
- Create a join in the main report definition to display the property
- Refer the property in the section under Grid layout (.pxPages(Suffix).Property)
- Attempt to filter the mapped property which is of boolean type
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The data type was displaying as empty, as it is a page group property.
Update to Pega 8.2.5 Patch release.
0% found this useful