Filter does not display the required format
In a report definition, when loading columns with the out-of-the-box column format (for example, DateTime), column values in the filter window are not formatted with the required style. They are instead formatted with the default styles. This occurs after Pega 7.2.2 update for both report definitions and repeat grids (sourced with report definition).
Steps to Reproduce
- Update Pega 7.2 to Pega 7.2.2.
- Load the report definition with the date column formatted as relative dates.
- Open the filter for the date column.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Column control format is not retained for filter according to the code in pzGetGridColUniqueValues.
- Apply Hfix-44588 (for all data type controls).
- For repeating grid, set the column filter condition to 'Filter by Format'.
0% found this useful