Filter fails when parameterised data page is referenced
Out-of-the-box filter does not work when a parameterised data page is referenced on different layouts on a section.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a section with different repeating layouts, same data page and different parameters
- Load the section on a portal
- Apply the filter to a layout. The same value is selected on other layouts irrespective of the data
Root CauseLimitation of the grid. Features such as filtering and pagination use the parameter page and partials. Hence, it is not possible to have two grids with the same source on the same section. The refresh section is unable to deduce the layout from which the filter was.
Perform the following local-change:
- Insert the repeating layout in a separate new section
- Include all the sections in a section
Published January 24, 2019 — Updated April 5, 2019