Filtering translated fields does not work
Task Description translations do not work with Filter search. The filter works only with words in English and not with words translated to Spanish.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use localization in the application with Spanish locale.
- Configure a table layout.
- Enable the filter.
- Select a column and apply the filter. In the filter layout, all the values display in Spanish.
- Enter search text in English (for example, Follow). The search results display.
- Repeat the above step. Enter as search text a Spanish word (for example, Seguir). Result do not display.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
Refer the properties in the table layout for which the 'Cannot be included as input field' checkbox is not selected.
0% found this useful