Final case stage color differs after upgrade to Pega 7.2.2
After upgrading from Pega 7.1.5 to Pega 7.2.2, resolving a case does not cause the final stage to be displayed with a different background color.
In Pega 7.1.5, the last stage was still highlighted in a separate background color (black) after resolving the case.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Case and resolve it.
2. Search and open it in review mode.
3. Check the case overview for the case stages. The last stage does not display with a black background.
This is a result of correcting an existing defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Pega fixed a defect with the case logic to ensure the last case stage (pyStageStatus) reflects "Past" instead of "Active".
In prior releases, after resolving a case the status of the final stage would remain as "Active".
So when a case is resolved, all case stages are considered in the "Past" and thus will not have any differentiating color for the final stage anymore.
To override the section pyStageName, perform the following local-change steps:
1. Modify one existing dynamic layout's visible when conditions to apply when a case stage has been completed, and if there are additional stages remaining in the case. Add .pyStageStatus=='Past' && .pyNextStageStatus!=''
2. Then create a new dynamic for the final case stage using a visible when condition that checks there are no more stages left.
Add .pyStageStatus=='Past' && .pyNextStageStatus=='' in the visibility condition.
3. And then modify or create a new styling and use it in the presentation tab.
Observe in the image below this example uses the Out-of-the-box (OOTB) "chevron active", which will treat the final stage as "active" thus changing the color for the final stage despite being a closed case.
0% found this useful