Flow in Modal Window does not save data on Clipboard
A Thread-level data page is used to pass information back and forth between an item and a flow in a modal dialog. On launching the modal window, the data entered in the modal flow to the data page, is erased.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a case.
- Reference a data page
- Launch a flow in a modal window.
- Update the data page referenced above.
- Close the modal.
- Reference the data page data.
The modal flow launches on a separate thread. Passing the data between two incarnations of the Thread-level data page is not supported.
Perform either of the following local-changes:
- Replace the modal flow with a local action. In this case, only one thread is in use and the data placed onto the one copy of the thread-level data page remains.
- To use a modal flow due to flow complexity, replace the Thread-level page with a Requestor-level page with additional parameters to force the creation of a new Requestor-level page for every different parent thread (if required).
0% found this useful