Flow not displayed in Viewer on click of Where Am I option
When opening a work item, the work item does not pass through the defined flow in the flow action. Clicking the 'Where am I' option, does not navigate to the flow point and does not display data in the Viewer.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to Pega Designer Studio.
- Define a flow in the flow action
- Open the work item.
- Click the 'Where am I' option.
Post the application upgrade, the pzGFWViewerHeader section was corrupted.
Perform the following local-change:
- Revalidate the Pega-Gadget ruleset since pzGFWViewerHeader section is in this ruleset.
- Click 'Revalidate for References' in the System upgrade landing page.
0% found this useful