Flow stops after using local action option
During the flow process, clicking a button Action (local action) displays a list of local actions. Without selecting a local action and navigating to the main flow by clicking Next to continue, the Pega default screen displays. The flow stops after using the local action option. This occurs when creating a new work object.
Steps to Reproduce
- During the flow process, click the button Action (local action) to display the list of local actions. Do not choose a local action.
- On the main screen, click Next to continue with the main flow.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
In the user application, in the Actions dropdown, the pyWorkActionsReview menu is referred when flow is in the Perform harness. However, the pyWorkActionsReview menu is for the Review harness.
Perform the following local-change:
- Override the pyWorkActionsPerform Navigation rule.
- Refer the rule in the Actions dropdown for the Perform harness.
- Configure two Action buttons. One for the Review (with pyWorkActionsReview navigation) harness and the other for the Perform (with pyWorkActionsPerform navigation) harness.
0% found this useful