Flow stuck on Wait shape, waiting for all subcases to resolve
You have a flow that is stuck on a Wait shape, waiting for all subcases to be Resolved-Completed. You searched the Pega forums and found this discussion:
This process is waiting for all sub cases to reach status Resolved-Completed
Steps to Reproduce
- Run the parent case.
- Create a subcase.
- Have the parent case wait for the subcase status of 'Resolved-Completed'.
- Log off as owner of parent case.
- Log in as a worker of subcase.
- Process the subcase.
- Log off as worker of subcase.
- Log in as owner of parent case.
- Verify subcase status is 'Resolved-Completed'.
Your application is defective. Your flow routes the assignment in the next stage after the Wait to the current operator. When the parent case progresses, the current operator is System. System is not a valid operator; therefore, the flow cannot advance and remains stuck.
Perform the following local change:
Route the first assignment of the next stage to a valid workbasket or a worklist that is present in your application.
0% found this useful