Font CSS changes when property is referenced after pasting HTML
The user has an Email template, and when. User does copy paste HTML code to the source and then views it in normal mode. When variables are added to the email template, the font (size and style) changes.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new email template
- Go to source and copy paste a HTML code
- Insert or drag a property to the Email template
The user was straightaway deleting the property and then inserting the new property -
- The span element does gets deleted from the HTML.
- This span has "inline" style which also gets deletd and it takes the Font size from its parent div class "ft16".
- So the font size changes for the new inserted property.
Put the cursor on the property and remove it, using backspace and then insert the property. So the following would happen:
- The span element does not get deleted from the HTML.
- This span has "inline" style which also sets the Font size.
- So the font size does not change for the new inserted property
Published October 4, 2016 - Updated August 23, 2017