Generation of BIX XSD report
SummaryUser requires solution to generate the XSD report for
Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) Extract instead of selecting each property manually from designer studio.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Go to Sysadmin Extracts.
2. Open the rule and do a private checkout.
3. Uncheck the getAllProperties option.
4. Double click on the class.
5. Select one class from the drop down.
6. Select check box of Property name it should select all the classes.
7. Perform this for all classes in Drop down.
8. Go to filter criteria and uncheck the Date filter for the next run.
9. Save the rule.
10. Generate the extract.
11. Check the shared location for XSD generated.
Root CauseAn issue in the custom application code or rules.
ResolutionSelecting all properties for XSD is not possible for now.
This is because, there is no way to know the set of properties (including those in the class hierarchy) that are used by any class instance, creating an XSD for GetAllProperties is not feasible.
Published November 23, 2016 - Updated November 25, 2016