In German Locale, Calendar date format is shown in wrong format
In German Locale, Calendar date format is shown in wrong format. The value of date is shown in "EE, MMM dd, yyyy" but the required format is "EE, dd MMM, yyyy".
Steps to Reproduce
- Open the Case Manager portal.
- Click Calendar icon and click Day option.
- Currently the date is rendered wrong format at top left corner.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
pySetDateFormat in class PegaGadget-CalendarView is the Data Transform where the value of date is set to "EE, MMM dd, yyyy"
Perform the following local-change:
1. Save As the Decision Table (DT) to application ruleset.
2. Change the Step1 param.DailyDateFormat value to required format.
50% found this useful