Getting error saving Interaction History - pySubjectID not set
After upgrading from Pega Decision Strategy Manager (DSM) 6.2 to 7.1.9, when user runs a Strategy the Interaction History is not getting saved.
pySubjectID has not been set
Steps to Reproduce
1) Upgrade PRPC 6.2 Decision environment to Pega 7.1.9.
2) Run an HTTP Service that exercises the Strategy.
3) Check the log file.
User has not followed the required steps to make PRPC DSM 6.2 components work in Pega DSM 7.1.9
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create new Interaction rule for the capture response.
2. Create new Strategy for the capture response.
3. Put an import data from the strategyResults in the new Strategy and ran it to results.
4. Call the new Interaction using pxExecuteInteraction from RunCaptureAllResponse Activity.
5. Change the newly created Interaction rule that is calling the old Strategy to write to the clipboard page – Strategy results.
0% found this useful