Global search does not work
Global search does not work. The Search Index File Size is blank.
Steps to Reproduce
Search for any work object.
The Search Index files were corrupted. Therefore, the files were not indexed.
- Shut down all the nodes.
- Navigate to PegaSearchindex > Node name > Nodes > 0 > indices. The below four folders display.
- Navigate to data, rule, and work folders.
- Delete the file and folder in these three folders (back up the files and folders before deleting).
- Truncate pr_sys_statusnodes (backup this table before truncating).
- Restart all the nodes. After restarting the indexing node, check the Index node. The Index node must display a positive value.
- Start reindexing for rules, work, and data.
- Search for the work objects when reindexing completes.
0% found this useful