Grid column filter not allowing selection of values
After selecting a Filter on the grid, unable to select values as checkbox control does not display for filtered values.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the cloud instance.
- Launch the Case Manager portal.
- In the Advanced Search section, select the Source.
- Click Search.
- Click the Filter icon on any column in the search results. Checkboxes do not display next to the values.
The checkbox in the pyUniqueValuesGrid section, in application ruleset, was deprecated.
Performed the following local-change:
- Save As the pyUniqueValuesGrid section in application ruleset.
- Ensure to use the current checkbox control instead of the deprecated checkbox.
- Resave the skin rule.