On grid expand or collapse page-set-error messages are removed
On click of the Save button, validation occurs and page-set error messages display in the UI. Clicking the button with OnClick local action in a modal dialog, closes the modal dialog. On expanding any row in the expandable grid, error messages are removed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add required fields in a section.
- Add a button (Btn1) with OnClick and launch a local action in the modal dialog.
- Add a table layout with Master Detail configuration as an expandable row below the button.
- Run the case.
- Without filling the mandatory fields click Save to trigger validation. Page-set-messages display in the UI.
- Click the button (Btn1).
- Expand any row.
A software use or operation error.
On button click, the local action is launched. On close of the modal dialog, the API reset pega.u.d.KeepMessages to false. Therefore, when the grid row is expanded as part of a Refresh action, messages are removed.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add another action on button click after launching a local action as a Run script.
0% found this useful