Grid filter buttons not translated correctly
After providing Spanish translations, the Apply and Cancel buttons do not translate in grid filter window at runtime.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a field value pyButtonLabel Apply and pyCaption Apply.
- Change the value to Apply Test.
- Create a grid and enable Filtering.
- On the column, select the default options as below,
Filter by: Value
- View the grid in the User portal.
- Click the filter next to the label on the column header. View the Apply or the Cancel button at the bottom of the filter window.
A software use or operation error.
User configuration error. The translated version of the Apply and the Cancel labels in the filter popover are retrieved from the ApplyFilter and CancelFilter field values and not from pyButtonLabel.
Perform the following local-change:
- Save As the field values (ApplyFilter and CancelFilter) to the application specific rulesets.
- Write Spanish translated value to the 'To' field .
- Relaunch the portal.
Published January 20, 2019 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.