Grid level validations not working as expected
Validations in repeating grids are set using the OnChange event. After clicking a different field in a row or clicking the same field and changing focus to a different location, the validations set on the fields do not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Set a validation message on a field using OnChange event.
- Click any other field in the respective row > Return to the field containing the message > Change the focus to a different location.
Click the field which has the validation message > Change the focus to a different location.
If state of the value of the cell was not changed, the OnChange validation is not invoked on the grid.
Perform the following local-change:
- Change Row editing to master-detail in the Operation tab of the grid configuration.
- Create a flow action.
- Add all the columns as text input.
- Invoke an activity in the post processing activity of the flow action given in the modal dialog.
- Perform the validation on the activity.