Grid with "Refresh When" does not work as expected
In Customer's Grid there is a functionality of Expanding multiple rows, the icon used for expanding/collapsing rows is not working properly/ as desired.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into application
- Go from UserInterface to UI Gallery
- Open pxExpandPane
- Now aftercheckout , open SECTION Data-UIGallery-Features-Repeating • pxExpandPaneSingleRow
- Click on RepeatGrid properties and make check "Expand Multiple rows".
- Save it
- Refresh pxExpandPane and change "Expand Single Row" to custom icon
- Run it
- Notice that after expanding the row, expand other row(remember "+" icon is now "-") also now collapse all ,one of the "-" icon will remain as "-" even after collapsing.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in customer application code/rules.
This issue is resolved through the following local change:
In expand multiple rows case expand pane of a row will be fetched to the client only once for the first time. Once fetched collapsing/expanding will happen in client side only through styles.
So this way the behavior is correct.
If you want implement expand/collapse custom icon for expand multiple rows case then that has to be implemented by configuring action on the icon itself.
On icon click run a data transform/activity to toggle the property value should help in achieving the desired behavior..
0% found this useful