Grid Validation is not happening
In a repeating grid, when using the validate rule, validation does not occur from the second record. This occurs while submitting the assignment.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a page list property with the same name in both the Implementation and Framework layers.
- Create a section with a repeating grid control with the page list property in the Framework layer.
- Create a validation rule to validate the repeating grid columns.
- Include the created section in the Implementation layer.
- Autopopulate the first record of the page list property while loading the assignment using the data transform rule from the Implementation layer.
- Create a second row using the Add Item action of the repeating grid after loading the assignment.
- Provide values in the second row such that validation fails.
While loading the assignment, the first record of the page list property is created using the data transform rule as an instance of the Implementation class. Hence, pxObjClass property value contains the Implementation class.
When the Add Item is clicked to create the second row, the second record of the page list property is created as an instance of the Framework class. Hence, pxObjClass property value contains the Framework class.
Therefore, a mismatch occurs in pxObjClass between the first and the second rows. The validate rule is unable to iterate the page list property completely to validate all the records of the page list property.
Maintain the same value for pxObjClass property among all the page list property records.
0% found this useful