Guided Tour does not start on-demand
SummaryAdd pxGuidedTourAutoStart control to section to start guided tour for the first time.
When user logs in for first time, after opening a work object, auto guided tour starts.
Then click on a button with menu to start tour on demand, tour starts as expected.
Close and reopen the work object and try to launch the tour, tour does not start.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. Add a section with four tour stops.
2. Add pxGuidedTourAutoStart control to start guided tour for first time.
3. In the same section, add a button.
4. On button click event, add a Menu. In Menu, using "Manage Guided Tour" action, launch the same guided tour.
3. Clear pyGuidedToursRunByUser property to from operator ID to clear guided tour history.
4. Log into the application with user ID and open a work object.
5. Guided Tour launched automatically.
6. Navigate the tour. Then try to launch the tour from button menu (tour launches).
7. Close the work object and reopen. As expected, guided tour doesn't start automatically.
8. Try to launch the tour from button menu, nothing happens.
9. Log off and re-login, open work object and launch guided tour from button menu, tour launches correctly.
Published April 17, 2017 - Updated May 4, 2017