Half of the screen colour is greyed out when report is run
Half of the screen color is greyed out when user runs the report from report browser, but the same renders correctly when run from the report definition.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch the Case manager portal
2. Click on Reports tab.
3. Open any report from the recent reports.
4. Remove the filter values.
5. On the results screen you can see the issue. Half of the screen color is greyed out as shown below:
A software use or operation error. An additional style defined at harness level “displayreport”.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- Open harness “displayreport” rule and go to Scripts & Styles tab.
- Remove any stylesheets from here.
- Test the use-case.
4. Overwrite this in UserWorkForm rule with:
background: none !important;
0% found this useful