HFix-8777 contains incorrect rule name
A Short Description of workbasket rule must be displayed in the pyCaseManager portal.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the pyCaseManager portal.
- Observe the left hand side, it displays the work basket rule names as labels.
This is an expected behavior.
HFix-8777 displays the required name in the pyCaseManager portal. This hotfix avails some rules for the intended changes. Perform the following after applying the hotfix:
- Refer pyGetDashboardTree in pre-activity of pyDashboardTree Flow action.
- In Step 4 of pyGetDashboardTree activity, call pyGetWorkBasketsInWorkGroup.
- In pyWorkbasketsInMyWorkGroup report definition, select the pyLabel column.
- In Step 7.0 of pyGetWorkBasketsInWorkGroup in the Property-Set method, replace pyWorkBasket with pyLabel.
0% found this useful