Hidden local action buttons display until screen is refreshed
A section with hidden default action buttons is used. On initial load of the section, the default buttons are still present. The default buttons are only hidden upon section refresh.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a local action to an assignment.
- On the local action flow action, check "Hide the default action section buttons".
- During run time, perform a local action.
- Notice that on load, the OOTB action buttons still display.
- Select the OOTB refresh local action, and notice that OOTB action buttons are now hidden.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. Rules under “UI-Kit-7” ruleset is not picked.
Perform the following local-change:
Move ruleset “UI-Kit-7” to the top of the ruleset stack.
0% found this useful