Home Tab overwritten by Interaction
User is using CPM 7.1.3 on Pega 7.1.8. The Home tab gets corrupted with the existing open Interaction if the currently open Interaction is also opened from the "Recents" list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch CPMHC Interaction Portal.
- Launch a demo member.
- Scroll down to the ‘Recent interactions’ area. Click on the first interaction.
- The existing member tab will be replaced with the new interaction.
- Scroll down to the ‘Recent interactions’ area and click on the first interaction again. A warning message is popped up.
- Click ok. You will see that the member tab disappeared and the home tab is overwritten by launched interaction.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
The problem here is once the first Interaction is opened from Recent interactions, Recent interactions is getting updated with the current Interaction which shouldn't happen as the current Interaction did not complete yet