Horizontal scroll bar missing for CPM Container
SummaryHorizontal scroll bar missing for CPM Container, attached screenshots (80% and 100%)
For 80% we can see the screens properly and for 100% the right hand columns are not visible and no scroll bars as well.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Include a repeating grid with more columns in CPM Composites Container.
- Login to system and launch CPM Interaction portal.
- Navigate to CPM composites container and observe that the repeat grid content is not displyed and there is no scroll.
Root CauseCPM configuration for 'CPMPerformIncludes' uses a style 'inline grid double 15 85' which is causing the problem.
In that style the width of the two sections is set to 20% and 80%. So the grid is not calculating the width and only 80% of the grid is displayed with the scroll. Other 20% is not displayed in any way. But according to CPM design to display Interaction driver and the composite screen the style is mandatory.
They should refactor the grids not to include so many columns.
If the scroll is needed, set the attribute overflow-x to scroll.
- Save as 'Dashboard Right Container' to a new container format in skin.
- In Outline add an additional style attribute ‘overflow-x:scroll !important’.
- Apply it on the dynamic layout in 'CPMPerformIncludes'.
Published April 26, 2017 - Updated May 5, 2017