Horizontal scroll bar shifts to the right by default
After opening a report with multiple columns (greater than 12 ) , the horizontal scrollbar shifts to the right by default.
Steps to Reproduce
- In the Case Manager portal, Click Report.
- Select any report which has several columns in it. Horizontal scrollbar shifts to the right after the report is launched.
The focus shifts to the right for the Actions button due to which the scrollbar also shifts.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Open the Skin rule.
2. Open the links and create a custom format.
3. In the Additional styles of Format,
set visibility: hidden !important;
4. Open the Dynamic Layout in the skin rule.
5. Create a custom format.
6. Enter Min item height as 0 em.
7. Open the section in the pyReportEditorHeader.
8. Drop a dynamic layout above the existing layout and drop a link in it.
9. Refer the above formats in the link and the dynamic layout containing the link control.