Hover over action not forcing declare expression to fire
A repeat grid is configured with a Hover over action to display a smart tip whose value is loaded by a declare expression. At runtime, the Hover over action displays a blank smart tip and the declare expression does not trigger.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeat grid layout.
- In the repeat row, configure a Hover over action set to display the smart tip.
- In the smart tip option, use the property to display the smart tip.
- Configure the property to load the value by using a declare expression.
- Use a declare expression to configure the property to load the value. At runtime, the smart tip is blank and the declare expression does not trigger in the background.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here's the explanation for the reported behavior:
Hover over event does not support the trigger of a declare expression.
0% found this useful