How to localize specific Errors section in the application
User is setting the browser locale top other language, when accessing the application, the error messages are not needed to get localized.
On analysis, it is found that that the error messages are displayed from final rules.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setting the browser language to es_MX.
2. Consider there are two modules. Module1 and Module2, which uses two different rulesets.
3. Create a section in each of the module with a Submit button.
4. On click of submit button an activity should be called which will use the method Page-Set-Message to set the message on screen.
5. Requirement is that,
1. Module 1 “Errors” ,“PleaseCorrectErrors” and "this field may not be blank" label should be localized.
2. Module 2 “Errors” ,“PleaseCorrectErrors” and "this field may not be blank" label should be localized should not be localized.
As the errors section is from Final rule, the localize checkbox available on section cannot be unchecked.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Create CustomError section at the Harness level.
2. In order to display the errors which are set from the activity using Page-Set-Messages, user need to configure:
a. A label in the error section with the text <%tools.putParamValue("ErrorMsg",tools.getPrimaryPage().getMessagesAll());%><pega:reference name="param.ErrorMsg" mode="literal"/>
b. From activity, set Page-Set messages and see that you refer the correct page. In the above scenario, PrimaryPage is referred