IAC does not render content on IE
CSS is not getting applied for Internet Application Composer (IAC) when Internet Explorer is being used.
The same issue is not reproducible in-house. Also, user is using load balancer. If one bypasses the load balancer, then issue is not reproducible.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open the URL in Internet Explorer.
2. Click Pega Testing.
3. Click Pega Integration.
- Comparing the fiddler of Internet Explorer and Chrome, it seems that CSS file's content type for IE is 'text/html' where as in Chrome it is proper 'text/CSS'
- Next, for Internet Explorer, the prgatewaySESSIONID is missing in the response Header.
- On opening the F12, it is observe that no CSS is getting applied.
So the root cause is that IAC's prgateway war file of Pega 7.1.7 has a defect where the CSS files comes as HTML file.
- Update IAC's prgateway war file with Pega 7.1.9.
- Also make the setting of IE browser from "http://www.websitename.com/.../testpage.shtml" for the following purposes.
- Cookies & Temporary Internet Files (Cache)
- Security Setting Downloads & Scripting
- SSL Issue
- Trusted Sites