Images do not render in the received email
Images do not render in the received email. This occurs despite pasting the images in the Rich Text Editor (RTE) field.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a correspondence rule
- Copy and paste an image into the RTE field at runtime
- Send the email using SendSimpleEmail
- Open the received email
When the email is recieved it does not display RTE in it, thus the image pasted in RTE field does not display in the recieved email.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
1. Create a new control, say ABCD with the below code: tools.appendString(tools.getActive().getStringValue()); %>
2. Include this control just below RTE in the section that is configured in correspondence
3. Set the RTE such that it is visible in UI. However, it should be hidden while sending the correspondence
4. Set the control ABCD such that it is visible while sending a correspondence and hidden in UI
5. Add a visibility condition to RTE control and the ABCD control
6. Set the flag property to true before SendSimpleEmail
7. Set the flag property to empty after SendSimpleEmail
Published October 13, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.