Imported schema change isn't recognized after manually applied
During upgrade the DDL changes are completed in the database manually, but the schema changes are not getting reflected in import wizard on the subsequent run.
Steps to Reproduce
- Proceed with 7.14 update jar file import - SmartDispute_Base\Rules\SmartDisputeBase.jar
- Schema changes displayed on screen - sdv_assignmentwb_summary , sdv_assignment_summary
- Download DDL and execute in DB - postgreSQL
- Verify the DB changes and proceed with importing jar file "SmartDisputeBase.jar"
- Schema changes are not reflected and same DDL as in step 2 dispalyed .
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
This is a defect in the import wizard
Perform the following local-change:
Proceed through the import even though the wizard will say that the DB changes were not applied.
You will get a warning, but the import will proceed successfully.