Impossible to display formated pySLADeadline on the workbasket
SummaryBy default, the list source of the workbasket widget in PEGA is a DataPage which loads Assign-Workbasket elements.
User tried to display the Work deadline instead of task deadline by modifying the report used by the data page and the section in order to display it.
User gets the below error:
Error Messages.pxPages(TC).pySLADeadline doesn't exist or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites.
Steps to Reproduce
- Customize the standard report "pyGetWorkBasket" in order to had a join class (work object).
- Add the pySLADeadline property in the report.
- Try to diplay the pySLADeadline property as a Date time with a specific format in the section "pyWorkListWidgetGridsAuto".
- Try to save, an error.appears.
Root CauseThe issue is due to incorrect configuration of pages and classes for page name D_WorkBasket.pxResults(1).pxPages(TC) and in grid configuration incorrect access of pySLADeadline property D_WorkBasket.pxResults(1).pxPages(TC).pySLADeadline.
ResolutionBelow are the changes required to access pySLADeadline property:
1. In the Pages & Classes, use the below configuration.
2. For SLA Deadline column in grid configuration, access the property using .pxPages(TC).pySLADeadline and select control to format Date time and
- Page name: Class name:
- D_WorkBasket.pxResults.pxPages() GCS-testGCS-Work-TestCase
select Date-time format.
Published March 23, 2017 - Updated April 26, 2017