Inconsistent rounding of decimal value for Currency and Number
Inconsistent rounding of decimal value for the controls of type Currency and Number. Even when the rounding method is set to 'Default', different values display different values for the same property.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a decimal property
- Refer the property in a control of type Number with Edit option as read-only
- Set the rounding method to 'Default' and decimal places to 0
- Set property value to 1.5, 2.5, ..... 9.5 and compare results in the read-only field
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Add the decimal precision at the property level
- Navigate to the Advanced tab of the property
- Add 'pyDecimalPrecision' in the qualifier and provide the decimal values that must be rounded after the decimal
Published October 31, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.