Incorrect counter in text area in Chrome
Character count in text area is incorrect in Chrome. The issue persists despite applying HFix-26042 following SA-19610 PDN article: https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/text-area-character-count.
Remaining: 1 characters
Steps to Reproduce
- Add text area control to section.
- Open properties of control.
- On Presentation tab, restrict maximum characters to 10 (an example).
- Select true check box for Display character counter.
- Use eight characters and one new line character in the application.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful